Sunday, March 29, 2009

Roo Roo LOVES to MONKEY AROUND!






ROO ROO is our little monkey! She thought she was so cool climbing up to play the computer. I think she is going to make her Dad pull his hair out before she turns 2! She definitely keeps us on our toes.

4 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

She is learning it all from Logan, I know it, blog looks great. Russ

The Browers said...

Cute Blog! ours is

brower-family.blogspot.com

if you want to check us out.

Kimmy said...

Love it Gina!! So cute. You are a blogging diva!

lisam said...

Your blog is looking awesome....good job you guys...I cant even tell you how fun it is to see all the pics of the kids...it makes me feel like I get to see them grow up....they are so cute...I miss Dalyn's big bear hugs for me.....Luv you guys... keep blogging!!!